Electric Vehicle Charging Stations (EVCS) … also known as …
Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE)
You deserve the world’s most powerful electric vehicle charging network for a reason … well, for a lot of reasons:
We provide you with the most technologically advanced smart network of 4GLTE cloud based custom charging solutions for any business. Empower your charging stations with intelligent networked software:
- Control who charges on your stations and when
- Set specific pricing for specific drivers and groups
- Generate usage reports and gas savings data
- Get remote station services support
- Configure station settings and operational controls
- Display real-time station availability on our map
- Manage ROI, energy usage, and costs
- Receive 24/7 remote support for drivers
- Take advantage of comprehensive driver services including our mobile app
For locations where people park—offices, shopping centers, grocery stores, residential and public parking lots. Use EV charging to attract and satisfy customers, employees or residents — and even generate a new source of revenue. The Commercial plan can be adjusted for fleet management.
Service provider plan
For utilities and electric vehicle service providers that want to develop their own operation of EV charging services. Customize your EV charging services to suit your business model, provision and manage stations across multiple properties, build driver membership and brand awareness for your operation.
We’re the most open, which means your network can operate any hardware (not just one sole manufacturer).
Building your own line of branded EV charging stations? Our hardware and software systems are a fast, efficient way to connect your EV stations. You gain access to innovative software, proven professional services, billing and payment processing infrastructure, and 24×7 west coast based driver support center. It’s the fastest way to increase your product value and gain the visibility of thousands of EV drivers.
What you get
- Several custom turnkey integration options to choose from
- Professionally managed services that guide you through the on-board process to live production
- GPS maintenance and manufacturing warranty services designed around best practices
- Marketing tools including collateral, co-branding, social media, and case studies
- Sales training, support, referral programs, networking, follow-up, and more
- Your choice of a station-to-network software license, or a license royalty fee
- PCI compliance for credit card payment processing
We’re Committed to Open Standards
Open Protocol (OP) also known as Open Charge Point Protocol (OCPP) is an open communication standard that allows charging stations and central systems from different vendors to easily communicate with each other.
We strongly believe that open networks mean a better experience for everyone who’s building or using today’s electric vehicle ecosystem. We are a longtime supporter of OP/OCPP, and we’re committed to building solutions that work with open standards for electric vehicle charging. All of our network hardware and software is OP/OCPP compliant, and we’re some of the world’s largest networks using OP/OCPP. In part, that’s why our network is the most feature-rich and reliable electric vehicle charging network available today.