Wherever EV drivers SLEEP | SHOP | WORK | GO … we provide charging stations that are Fast, Easy, Reliable, and Affordable. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your green future.
Specializing in clean transportation, fuel pathway carbon credits, and sustainable renewable energy to reduce transportation emissions of light, medium and heavy duty vehicles. Field proven expert in Electric Vehicle Charging Stations (EVCS) levels 1, 2, 3 & 4 Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE), Hydrogen Refueling Infrastructure (HRI), Electric Vehicles (EV), Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles (FCEV), Energy Storage Systems (ESS), and Photovoltaics (PV).
Electric Vehicle Charging Stations (EVCS) are creating a new market and opportunity for sites to engage employees, provide community benefits, and attract new customers. Yet, with dozens of providers, business models, financing, services, and equipment manufacturers to choose from, knowing how to properly compare apples to apples can be overwhelming. What model and solution works for you?
A few things to consider:
- What is the existing electrical infrastructure on your property?
- What benefits, features, and services are best for your situation?
- How will upcoming regulatory concerns for EV infrastructure dictate future design decisions?
- Who do you want controlling the end-user experience?
- What revenue model makes the most sense for your site(s)?
- Who will monetize and own the financial incentives from your charging stations?
- Have you budgeted the one-time Capital Investment to include hardware, software, installation, and 4GLTE wireless set-up?
- Have you budgeted the monthly Operating Expenses to included 4GLTE cellular service and network cloud-based software?
GPS procures EV chargers for its clients through competitive RFPs. We develop and manage an RFP for EV charging equipment and maintenance that is designed with the customer’s unique use case in mind.
We objectively evaluate project costs, financing/revenue models, warranties and maintenance, software features, mobile app functionality, reporting capabilities, verify references, and more. Decision makers are left with an accurate, apples-to-apples analysis to select the right solution. Additionally, we monitor utilization, revenue, credits, and expenses once installed to ensure the best ongoing financials for the customer.
Ecom-Energy’s EV charger services include:
- Request for Proposal (RFP)
- Charger Utilization & Revenue Forecasting
- Customized Turnkey Carbon Credit Reporting & Monetization
- Load Management
- Rebates, Grants, and Incentives
- Bump-to-Bumper Bulletproof Full Replacement Guarantee (Hardware, Software, Labor, Shipping, Everything)
- Ongoing Reporting & Intelligence