Documented Field-Proven Results and Key Performance Indicators
Our goal is to maximize energy efficiency and eliminate energy waste in the commercial, industrial, and residential sectors. This will result in reduced demand for electricity, which will benefit both our customers and the environment. Through green advocacy, GPS plans to lead the movement to promote greater awareness throughout the United States. We are dedicated to energy independence and the reversal of global warming.
Small to mid-sized businesses often lack one or more of three critical skills: the ability to assess their own execution capability, [the ability] to assess the marketplace’s true reaction to the new product or service, and the forecasting acumen required to see future cash flows. We are here to help you navigate your way to improved performance by delivering to you a suitable, clear, specific, and measurable solution.
As you take your business to the next level … developing cohesion between Sales, Operations, and Production are the necessary first steps that an organization undertakes, for its road to success. Now is the perfect time to Step away from the day-to-day to get a new perspective … Your current way of doing business got you to where you are—but after a certain point, those practices may inhibit your company’s growth. If you’re looking for a solid partner with a flexible approach and a strong track record, give us a call.
Everyone wants to win! Whether it is in the career, personal life or in something as simple as a game. By winning we mean achieving success. With any competitive environment it is very important to have that viable edge in order to be up to the mark.
Small to mid-sized businesses often lack one or more of three critical skills:
- The ability to assess their own execution capability,
- The ability] to assess the marketplace’s true reaction to the new product or service,
- and the forecasting acumen required to see future cash flows.
We are here to help you navigate your way to improved performance by delivering to you a suitable, clear, specific, and measurable solution.
Workforce Solutions For Your Company
Driven by the tremendous need for workforce skills, operational spending predictably increases year-by-year and has exploded by 12% in 2014 alone. This increase likely reflects three major forces shaping the US workforce:
- The need for specialized skills is increasing. Today, the top sought-after positions require extensive preparation and education to achieve company goals, reflecting the tremendous need for skills.
- Many new hires need skills development in order to achieve advance their companies goals. Workforce education requests tells us that nearly one-third of their younger candidates do not have the core leadership, strategic planning, and problem solving skills they need to be productive on day one.
- Leadership development and succession management have become critical business needs. When we ask top HR executives to rank their top challenges, the #1 cited problem is “gaps in the global leadership pipeline.”