Helping Companies Benefit From Renewable Energy Since 2001
GPS provides outsourced infrastructure that achieves the highest quality in a cost effective way following sound business and engineering practices maintaining absolute integrity.
GPS strives to achieve the very best in technical excellence, client satisfaction, cost effective design and management, and timely completion of projects. Our professional staff and independent field contractors includes NABCEP certified as well as a State Licensed Board electrical contractors. GPS is a multidisciplinary firm offering full service capabilities.
- Design, Engineering, Permit, Inspections, and Job Card Sign-Off
- Project Management, Approval, Oversight (Activity & Time Management)
- Commissioning, Client End-User Staff Training, Lunch & Learns
- Field Proven Expert Advising: Audit, Monitoring, Maintenance, Referral Networking
Balancing economic, social, and environmental sustainability presents both challenges and opportunities for modern-day businesses. Organizations that understand the need to use their existing infrastructure innovatively while focusing on its optimization, resource and energy efficiency will gain from both a business advantage as well as social responsibility.
Green Power Systems helps your organization optimize the efficiency of your equipment and back office infrastructure, saving you money and reducing greenhouse gas. Renewable Energy Solutions align your environmental objectives with your business goals for sustainable operations.
Primary Areas of Services:
- Feasibility and Economic Studies.
- Surveying Services.
- Preliminary Environmental Site Assessment (PESA).
- Environmental Engineering.
- Technical Assistance.
- Geo-technical Engineering.
- Structural Analysis and Design Review.
- Foundation Recommendation.
- Pavement Design and Material Evaluation.
- Preliminary Design Services.
- Final Design Services.
- Construction Engineering.
- Construction Inspection.
- Materials Testing and Laboratory Services.
- Non-Destructive Inspection and Testing.
- Inclinometer Damage Control Monitoring.
- Vibration and Settlement Monitoring.
- Mechanical, Electrical, and Equipment Inspection.
- Additional Specialized Inspection and Testing.
- Operations and Maintenance of Transportation and Building Facilities.
- Development of Maintenance Inspection Manual.
- Visual and In-Depth Inspection of Structures.
- Structural Condition and Capacity Assessment
- Destructive Inspection and Testing.
- Non-Destructive Inspection and Testing.
- Pre-Design Sewer Inspection Services.
- Investigation of Site for Sewer Structure and Condition.
- Sewer Structure and Pipeline Cleaning, Jetting and Rodding.
- Televising of Sewer Structure and Documentation of Condition.
- Preparation of Detailed Sewer Inspection and Investigative Report.
- Provide Sewer Televising DVD.
- Subsurface Survey of Gas, Water, Electrical Utilities.
- Quality A, B, C and D Level of Services.
- Preparation of Final Subsurface Utility Plan for Redevelopment
We have a field proven track record in tangible benefits realization and combine this with deep environmental experience.
Energy from renewable resources—wind, water, the sun, biomass and geothermal energy—is inexhaustible and clean.
Renewable energy products and services constitute a rapidly growing segment of the international marketplace
The costs of technologies to capture that energy are rapidly falling and becoming economically competitive with fossil fuels, while reducing the risk of climate change. Investing in renewable energy creates jobs, fosters economic growth, and improves energy security for countries that lack domestic fossil fuel resources.
Increasing the share of energy from renewable sources can reduce greenhouse gas emissions and local pollution; insulate countries from fuel price volatility; and improve those countries’ balance of payments.
Renewable energy is becoming increasingly cost-competitive.
Some recent scenarios estimate that renewables will contribute more to a low-carbon energy supply by 2050 than nuclear power or fossil fuels using carbon capture and storage.
Hydro, geothermal and bio-energy have long been competitive where resources are available, and wind and solar are also economically attractive in many locations. If supported by strong enabling policies at the public level and robust investment from the private sector, renewable energy could supply a much larger share of the world’s energy by 2035.