Helping You Navigate Your Way To Energy $avings
Our expertise includes:
- Deal generation: We work alongside investors to develop the right investment thesis and enhance deal flow by profiling industries, screening targets and devising a plan to approach targets.
- Due diligence: We help investors make better deal decisions by performing due diligence, assessing revenue growth and cost-reduction opportunities to determine a target’s full potential, and providing a clear post-acquisition agenda.
- Value Creation Plan: Immediately after an acquisition we support the pursuit of rapid returns by developing strategic blueprints for acquired companies, leading workshops that align management with strategic priorities and directing focused initiatives. During the ownership phase, we help increase the value of portfolio companies by supporting revenue enhancement and cost-reduction initiatives and refreshing their value-creation plans.
- Exit planning: We help ensure that investors maximize returns by preparing for exit, identifying the optimal exit strategy, preparing the selling documents and prequalifying buyers.
- Firm and sector strategies: Working jointly with private equity firms, we help them develop a tailored strategy for continued excellence, and sharpen their focus on specific industry sectors.
- Institutional investor strategy: We work with institutional investors to develop top-performing alternative investment programs, including private equity, real estate and infrastructure asset classes. We also help them expand their participation in alternative assets through co-investment and direct investing opportunities.
GPS Green Power Systems provides a full range of services to support private equity, financial investors and portfolio companies. GPS is a private equity, infrastructure, and debt investor primarily focused on clean transportation decarbonization and sustainable renewable energy. Our mission is to create long-term value for our investors, shareholders, and lenders through the careful stewardship of their capital. We finance/underwrite both short-term and long-term projects that support innovation as well as accelerate the development and deployment of car charging, solar panels, and energy management to include: EVCS Electric Vehicle Charging Stations, EVSE Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment, PV PhotoVoltaics, EMS Energy Management Solutions, ESS Energy Storage Systems, FCEV Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles, and BEV Battery Electric Vehicles.
More and more drivers are buying electric vehicles because of economic, environmental, and geo-political issues. Some of those drivers show up to, and leave, your parking lot without an ability to charge. We are here to help. Established in 2002, GPS has evolved into one of the leading industry experts in the Southwestern United States and have built a reputation for our exceptional quality of knowledge base, best in class customer service, and field-proven measured results. Our corporate headquarters are located in Los Angeles California, with regional offices in San Diego, Palm Springs, Orlando FL, and Newark NJ. By combining our outstanding product lines with in-depth knowledge, support services, financing opportunities, and custom turnkey solutions, you can be sure that GPS is your best choice.
GPS is here to provide you electric vehicle (EV) charging solutions for commercial workplace, enterprise, hospitality, fleet, entertainment venues, stadiums, REIT, property owners, healthcare, retailers, and parking lot facilities. GPS connects you to one of the industry’s most robust and flexible cloud-based platforms for the management of charging stations and the drivers that use them. Your platform will provide charge station-agnostic command & control; enterprise and energy systems integration via an open API; driver communications and support; and demand-response functionality across multiple charging networks.
At Green Power Systems, we are committed to the ongoing advancement of the technology, efficiency, and quality of our products and services, as well as aiding our clients in their efforts to accelerate the transition to clean, reliable renewable energy. Please click here for additional GPS facts and information.
We are dedicated to providing the highest performing, cost-effective, environmentally responsible solutions to address the energy needs of our customers. We are here to improve your monthly bottom line by reducing or eliminating your electric bill. We think of our clients as our friends and our neighbors. Understanding our customer’s needs is the core of our business model as we strive to be one of the Southwestern United State’s leading providers of high quality and innovative green power systems.
Our mission is for you to have the Ultimate Customer Experience
We strive to improve the quality of people’s lives through the timely introduction of meaningful technological advances dedicated to energy independence and financial savings. Our mission is to provide our clients with personalized service, greater value, and exceptional craftsmanship on every solar solution. At GPS, we put our clients first. We are committed to providing clear communication throughout the project so you are always informed. We provide the highest quality experience from our first meeting, through-out the project time-line, and for many years there after.
We are here to help you navigate your way to energy $avings!
How we Work:
We take care of every step in the process. Our engineering team is available to create a custom turn-key solution to meet your energy needs and architectural style. There are a great deal of forms and information that are required to be paid/completed; and at GPS we do it all for you. We are a no-hassle one stop shop at your service. We provide design, financing, internet monitoring, maintenance, as well as the ongoing support you expect and deserve.
There’s a big difference between good and great, and there is no reason to cut corners. Remember, a properly managed and monitored system should well exceed its warrantied life cycle. That’s why if your system takes a little longer to make it great and to get the job done right – we’ll make sure it happens. Over 65% of our new clientele comes from satisfied customer referrals because we:
Do it right the first time!
Do it ahead of schedule!
Do it under budget!
We approach every job as if we are working on our own home. Great care is taken to ensure every solar panel and electrical wire is expertly integrated into your existing electrical system.
What we Offer:
- Experience: Green Power Systems has more than 14 years industry experience and more than 45+ combined years in the construction industry
- Expert Craftsmanship: Every job-site is designed by a qualified systems designer and every piece of hardware used to build your solar electric system is selected to have a 25+ year life expectancy
- System Monitoring: After the job has received its permission to operate from your local utility, we can monitor the performance of your system to ensure it is operating at an optimal level
- 10-Year Warranty: We offer a 10-year “bumper to bumper” warranty on all solar solutions
- Local Knowledge: Because Green Power Systems is based in Southern California, we have extensive knowledge of local laws and ordinances
As one of the top rated solar companies in Southern California we have managed/completed solar electric panels on over 522+ homes and commercial job sites over the last fourteen years. Making use of innovative business practices like profit sharing, strong salaries, and green business development partnerships, GPS has attracted the industry’s most experienced talent.
GPS’s management team is composed of solar industry veterans and environmentally conscious entrepreneurs. We train, mentor, and guide trained certified team members to continue to excel as some of the most qualified and dedicated industry veterans in Southern California. This fact gives our clients comfort knowing their project has been designed, managed, and built by the best.