Copyright © 2001-2021 Green Power Systems (All Right Reserved). Green Power Systems®, GPS® and The Green Power Systems Logo are the intellectual property, registered trademarks, and copyrighted asset(s) of Green Power Systems, Inc.
By accessing the website at www.GreenPowerSystems.com you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- The materials on GPS’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. GPS makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, GPS does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- While GPS makes a good faith attempt to ensure the accuracy of the content presented on the Website, GPS shall assume no liability or responsibility for, and makes no representations with respect to, the accuracy of any information presented within the Website. All the Website’s contents, materials and information are presented “AS IS,” and GPS expressly disclaims any implied or expressed warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property relating to the contents of the Website. GPS shall not be liable for damages of any nature arising out of or related to your access to, or use of, GPS’ Website or the contents presented herein.
In no event shall GPS or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on GPS’s website, even if GPS or a GPS authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on GPS’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. GPS does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. GPS may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, GPS does not make any commitment to update the materials.
GPS has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by GPS of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
The Services may contain links or references to third-party owned or operated websites or online services. GPS is not responsible for the collection of personal information or the security or privacy of such information on any such third-party sites or services.
Likewise, GPS is not responsible for the collection, usage and disclosure policies and practices (including the data security practices) of any other app developer, app provider, social media platform provider, operating system provider, wireless service provider or device manufacturer, including with respect to any personal information you disclose to such other organizations through or in connection with our social media pages, any mobile sites, applications, widgets, and other mobile interactive features.
GPS may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website, you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of California and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
GPS uses industry standard security measures to protect the information under our control, including firewalls and other security measures. Although the inherent dangers of the Internet mean we cannot guarantee the protection of your information against loss, misuse, or alteration, GPS takes steps to protect your personal information.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information You Provide Directly
We collect information that you provide us directly, including when you contact us using any of our websites online forms, to include the “Contact Us” form on the site, send us an e-mail, or enter a search query on the Services. For example, if you send us e-mail, your email address and the contents of your message will be collected. This includes text characters and any audio, video, and graphic information formats included in the message.
Information We Collect Automatically
Information from Third Parties
We may receive additional information about you from other publicly and commercially available sources, as permitted law.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information we collect and receive to provide and improve the Services and our other products, services, and offerings, as well as to provide you with information you request or respond to inquiries, we receive from you or your company or organization. We also may use such information to analyze how users use the Services and related analysis, research, reporting, and troubleshooting and as we believe is necessary or appropriate to protect, enforce, or defend legal rights, privacy, safety or property, whether our own or that of our employees or agents or others and to comply with applicable law.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
To the extent consistent with applicable law, we may share your information in the following circumstances:
- with our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- with affiliated and third-party service providers, such as companies that provide us technical support, data hosting, and other services;
- with other parties when required by law or as necessary to provide or protect our services, products, and other offerings. For example, we may need to disclose information with other parties to comply with the law or respond to legal process or a request for cooperation by a government entity or law enforcement; to prevent fraud or verify and enforce compliance with the policies and terms governing our Services; and to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, or any of our respective affiliates, business partners, customers or employees;
- in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of a business or assets to a third party, such as in connection with a merger or in the event of a bankruptcy reorganization or liquidation; and
- when you or your company or organization consent to or request such sharing.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any questions about this statement or our handling of personal information please contact us by e-mail at Privacy@GreenPowerSystems.com
You may also request information by calling this Toll-Free Number 855-202-1976 and leaving a message detailing your request.