Explore The Possibilities
One size does not fit all for clean transportation decarbonization or sustainable renewable energy in your home or office space. Our Smart Home and Smart Office automation solutions make your property safer, more elegant, fun and easier to use. We provide you with a full-service custom turn-key design and integrated solution. You will have the Access | Control | Security | and $avings that you have come to expect and demand. Our team is comprised of skilled experts whose number one priority is to provide the best products and services to our clients.
Depending on your unique needs, we create a solution that gives you monitoring and control of one or more system or location. Smart technology will set you apart and put you a step above in efficiency and the experience of your space. You have the option to start a system in one area or a few areas and expand later. Whether your project is new construction, a remodel or retrofit… we encourage you to give us a call today and explore the possibilities.
Residential or Commercial Solutions enhance your lifestyle and have complete control with cutting edge smart technologies through out your home or office.
- Access: With programmable lights, thermostats, and/or outlets you can now control the settings from your Apple or Android smartphone. The devices typically connect through your buildings existing WIFI and are a part of the cutting edge technologies known as the Internet of Things or IoT for short.
- Control: Forgetting to adjust the thermostat or lights when you leave can be a big waste of time and money. Automation Apps now turn your phone into a remote control. Now you can conveniently control of your lights, thermostat or other devices right at your fingertips wherever you are.
- Security: Have you ever wished you could keep an eye on your property? With smart phone enabled automated security technology, you can now monitor your security system 24/7 with a phone activated panoramic view of your property to notify you if any unusual motion is detected. You can even answer your door in real time, when you are not there.
- $avings: Think about your own heating and air conditioning usage patterns. A property that has an energy management system that connects directly to programmable/smart thermostats or lights can save hundreds or even thousands of dollars per year on heating, cooling, lighting, and more.
Automation has been around for a long time, but the emergence of smartphones and WIFI has made the technology more convenient and affordable. It might sound like science fiction, but you can now control most things through your smartphone.
Our expertise includes:
- Deal generation: We work alongside investors to develop the right investment thesis and enhance deal flow by profiling industries, screening targets and devising a plan to approach targets.
- Due diligence: We help investors make better deal decisions by performing due diligence, assessing revenue growth and cost-reduction opportunities to determine a target’s full potential, and providing a clear post-acquisition agenda.
- Value Creation Plan: Immediately after an acquisition we support the pursuit of rapid returns by developing strategic blueprints for acquired companies, leading workshops that align management with strategic priorities and directing focused initiatives. During the ownership phase, we help increase the value of portfolio companies by supporting revenue enhancement and cost-reduction initiatives and refreshing their value-creation plans.
- Exit planning: We help ensure that investors maximize returns by preparing for exit, identifying the optimal exit strategy, preparing the selling documents and prequalifying buyers.
- Firm and sector strategies: Working jointly with private equity firms, we help them develop a tailored strategy for continued excellence, and sharpen their focus on specific industry sectors.
- Institutional investor strategy: We work with institutional investors to develop top-performing alternative investment programs, including private equity, real estate and infrastructure asset classes. We also help them expand their participation in alternative assets through co-investment and direct investing opportunities.
GPS Green Power Systems provides a full range of services to support private equity, financial investors and portfolio companies. GPS is a private equity, infrastructure, and debt investor primarily focused on clean transportation decarbonization and sustainable renewable energy. Our mission is to create long-term value for our investors, shareholders, and lenders through the careful stewardship of their capital. We finance/underwrite both short-term and long-term projects that support innovation as well as accelerate the development and deployment of car charging, solar panels, and energy management to include: EVCS Electric Vehicle Charging Stations, EVSE Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment, PV PhotoVoltaics, EMS Energy Management Solutions, ESS Energy Storage Systems, FCEV Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles, and BEV Battery Electric Vehicles.
More and more drivers are buying electric vehicles because of economic, environmental, and geo-political issues. Some of those drivers show up to, and leave, your parking lot without an ability to charge. We are here to help. Established in 2002, GPS has evolved into one of the leading industry experts in the Southwestern United States and have built a reputation for our exceptional quality of knowledge base, best in class customer service, and field-proven measured results. Our corporate headquarters are located in Los Angeles California, with regional offices in San Diego, Palm Springs, Orlando FL, and Newark NJ. By combining our outstanding product lines with in-depth knowledge, support services, financing opportunities, and custom turnkey solutions, you can be sure that GPS is your best choice.
GPS is here to provide you electric vehicle (EV) charging solutions for commercial workplace, enterprise, hospitality, fleet, entertainment venues, stadiums, REIT, property owners, healthcare, retailers, and parking lot facilities. GPS connects you to one of the industry’s most robust and flexible cloud-based platforms for the management of charging stations and the drivers that use them. Your platform will provide charge station-agnostic command & control; enterprise and energy systems integration via an open API; driver communications and support; and demand-response functionality across multiple charging networks.