A trusted and highly knowledgeable partner for homeowners, business, architects, designers, and builders, in the world of Clean Transportation and Sustainable Renewable Energy.
Our duty is to build structures of superior quality and value with integrity, do work we are proud of, and continuously improve how we build through the innovation of our skilled people. We are open to individual ideas and are committed to bringing social and economic value to our communities. GPS has earned recognition for undertaking large, complex projects, fostering innovation, embracing emerging technologies, and making a difference for our clients, employees and community.
Our company has packed a lot into a relatively young industry. Since Green Power Systems was founded, GPS has grown to serve many hundreds of clients throughout the Southwestern United States. Our goal remains to consistently stay ahead of the market place in developing and commercializing new technologies — from incremental improvements to radically new approaches — as long as those technologies address the next-generation performance needs of our customers.
- Founded in 2002 in San Diego, California. Incorporated in 2007 in Los Angeles.
- By 2008 GPS began to expand in to nearby regional state markets to include Nevada and Arizona.
- GPS is known for several firsts that helped change the industry pioneering such revolutionary business practices as the one-price system (all sales at one fixed price to every customer), quoting manufacturer direct specific wholesale pricing, and bumper to bumper no cost full warranties (hardware, software, cloud-based apps, labor, shipping, everything). Known for its creative custom turnkey design and engineering. GPS was one of the first to introduce a detailed owner’s manual; energy seminars, building inspector seminars, and well as utility consumer action support.
- 541+ clients
- 34,000+ solar panels
- as of February, 2019
Strategic planning, financial analysis, site auditing, engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) support services. Building C-level relationships and providing program solutions and service first management for existing and developing Class A properties, offices, corporations, public, parking, medical, retail, hotels/hospitality, municipalities, utilities, and multi-unit dwellings.
- Charging Stations: Sales, Marketing & Business Development Leader specializing in clean transportation, fuel pathway carbon credits, and sustainable renewable energy to reduce transportation emissions of light, medium and heavy duty vehicles. Field proven expert in Electric Vehicle Charging Stations (EVCS) levels 1, 2, 3 & 4 Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE), Hydrogen Refueling Infrastructure (HRI), Electric Vehicles (EV), Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles (FCEV), Energy Storage Systems (ESS), and Photovoltaics (PV).
- Photovoltaic PV Solar Electric Panels: Residential • Commercial • Agricultural• Industrial • Governmental • Public • Agricultural• Commercial • Agricultural• Commercial • Agricultural
- Batteries & Generators: Rechargeable Energy Storage Systems (ESS).• Automatic Transfer Station ATS Generators • Back-up Battery Systems • Emergency Supply Equipment
- Project Managing Director: Clean Transportation, Energy Management, Leadership, and Sustainability Consulting for Property Owners, Developers, Managers, Directors, C-Level Executives
- Integrated Technologies: Internet based SMART Access, Control, Security, Monitoring, HVAC, Lighting, Appliances, and more
Green Power Systems (GPS) is one of a few select Platinum SRE-IT licensed contractors in California; a premier provider of advanced sustainable renewable energy and integrated technologies for homes and businesses. GPS serves Los Angeles County, the entire state of California, and other parts of the Southwest and beyond.
To continue increasing our operations in the competitive markets … we focus our low-risk strategy of engineering, procurement, and construction of quality generation assets under long-term contracts with creditworthy counterparts. Clean Transportation | Sustainable | Renewable | Energy Consulting Services provide an unmatched combination of information, insight, and expertise, to customize a turnkey solution to meet your greatest strategic and operational challenges.
In addition to meeting all regulations through a comprehensive compliance strategy, we invest in research and technology to provide cleaner energy options for our customers. Green Power Systems are state-of-the-art in efficiency and environmental controls. Aggregating and analyzing market data is a full time job. We filter out the noise, and glean relevant, actionable intelligence so that our clients don’t have to. Generic information is useless. That’s why we only deliver the intelligence that’s relevant to your unique profile. Whether it’s supplier analysis, market monitoring, or regulatory oversight, we get you the information you need, when you need to know.
14241 E. Firestone Blvd., Suite 400, La Mirada, CA . 90638
Toll Free Voice: 855.202.1976 | Toll Free Fax: 877.846.0402
2554 Lincoln Blvd. Suite 578, Venice, CA 90291
4881 Winners Circle, Suite F, Palm Springs, CA 92264
7181 N. Hualapai Way, Suite 130 – 840, Las Vegas, NV . 89166