Community Solar Program
You now have a choice … you can have NO ELECTRIC BILL
The Problem We Solve
Reasons have included:
- being a renter and not owning a roof (apartment, condo, townhouse);
- having a poor location (e.g., shaded roof);
- living in a restricted community .… Home Owners Association (HOA);
- a lack of finances for a complete system;
- or, preparing for an upcoming move or relocation.
GPS builds, owns, and operates a diversified portfolio of income-producing local solar electric panels.
Since its founding in 2001, Green Power Systems (GPS) has designed, project managed, and maintained over 32,000+ solar electric panels on more than 522+ job sites. We are committed to delivering sustainable renewable energy to consumers and businesses. GPS is now offering Community Solar Program participants a guaranteed monthly payment for the life of your solar electric panels; which are expected to last at least 30-40 years (with a 25 year manufacturer warranty). We can write you a check or we can send the payment directly to your utility company. You now have a choice … you can have NO ELECTRIC BILL.
How does the Community Solar Program work?
- You purchase one or more solar electric panel(s) branded with identifiable serial numbers. Click here to calculate how many solar panels you would need to have no electric bill.
- Your solar panels (along with other buyers) are combined into a larger group of panels (Community Solar Program) and then installed at a commercial business location.
- Because the panels are on the roof of a business (not your roof specifically), you never have the cost or hassle of moving or relocating the solar panels.
- Solar panels are insured for fire, damage, theft, and general liability; so there is no risk of loss.
- For the life of your solar panels, GPS delivers to you a guaranteed payment by means of a monthly check, direct deposit, or sent directly to your local electric company. Click here for additional information.
- You are paid a guaranteed 9.87% annual return on your money for the life of the solar panels; which are expected to last at least 30-40 years (with a 25 year manufacturer warranty). Your solar panels are a transferable, hard asset, guaranteed income stream, protected by an American National Business Trust (Single-Premium, Immediate Fixed Annuity). Because it is transferable (at any point) you can assign the income stream to family or friends to cover their electric bill, college fund, or any account of your choosing.
- The business owner gets the solar panel energy produced at a 20% reduction off their energy bill.
- GPS gets paid by the business owner for the production of your solar panels through a 25 year power purchase agreement.
- GPS maintains and monitors the solar panels over the internet; you can track your production and/or have a report emailed to you.
For additional information check out the following